Sunday, October 05, 2008

Leslie & Justin

Yesterday Marty and I were at Falls Park agian...but this time it wasn't for a portrait session - it was a wedding. The weather was fabulous and you could definitely feel that Fall was in the air! Before the ceremony we had plenty of time for portraits so Leslie and her girls had a little bit of fun to pass some time away!

I couldn't get over how great the color of their dresses and flowers were. They look fabulous!
The three flower girls did a great job and were cute as a button! Leslie's dad walking her down the aisle.It isn't very often that we have so much room to move around during a ceremony. I took full advantage of it and snuck around up top for a few shots.
Not sure what it is with my fascination with lighting here lately, but the sun was perfect for me to play around with it!!!!
After the ceremony, we had some group shots before everyone headed up to the reception. I stayed with Leslie and Justin to get some shots of them together walking through the park.
I loved the sun across Justin's back!
I was laying in the road hoping and praying that a car didn't come up the hill and not see me laying there.
I'm lucky I got up when I did....you can barely see a skateboarder in this one....right as he passed me he hit a rock and about ate the asphalt.
I was laughing so hard I could barely get my breath - luckily we stopped to take one more shot before heading over the bridge to Saffron's.
With Leslie being from Tennesse and Justin being a South Carolina guy, there is definitely some rivalry between these two! One cake for the Vols fans and one cake for the Gamecock fans....and the wedding cake with colors of each!!!!!
The rings!A little fun with the wedding bands.The cake cutting was a tad messy! I was happy to see Justin's grandmother with all the single girls for the bouquet toss!And the rivalry continues as Justin finds Leslie wearing a Tennesse garter!!!!!
Um, I'm not sure we've ever had a guy model the garter quite like this before!The beautiful bride with her girlfriends!
The lighting at Saffron's Wrought Iron Hall was gorgeous.....white lights and candles everywhere. I loved all the candles hanging from the ceiling! Everyone had a great time dancing and singing!!!!! Leslie and Justin - thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special (and perfect) day! We had a great time and a lot of laughs with you and your friends and family!!!!!
Vendors:
Ceremony Location - Reedy River Falls Park
Reception Location - Saffron's
Florist - Drake's Flowers
Harpist - Erin Knight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!!!!