Monday, October 06, 2008

Ayla & Senior Girls

Ayla's mom had called me about doing pictures for Ayla and some of her friends who are all seniors this year. I was super excited to hang out with all these girls. So, Marty and I met Ayla, her mom and her friends Sunday to shoot their session. Poor Marty - he was way out numbered!!!!
Here are some of my favorites - yes - there's a lot of them! This one was taken as we were waiting on the last two girls to get there!

A couple of Marty's shots.Then back to my shots...
I think this one is my favorite of all of them. Just as we were about to go across the tracks, we hear a train whistle.....so we had to take advantage of it. I mean really, what are the chances!!!!!A little seriousness!
A little fun!!!!! No, we didn't cuff them!As the sun was setting, the sky was an amazing color of purple and orange!
Ayla it was great seeing you and your mom as always! And also great meeting your friends! I had so much fun with you all!!!!! Have a great senior year - and CONGRATS on your acceptance letter!!!!! :0)

No comments: