Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Jordan Family

So, yes I know I'm WAY behind on blogging. Sorry guys! Trying to get caught up on some much needed editing! Last week Marty and I met the Jordan Family at the Rock Quarry for a family session. I say it constantly how great it is when I'm able to photograph the kids of high school friends. Matt, Jamie and Charlie are no exception!!!! It was great to see Charlie again...it's been a while since we have ran into them out to eat somewhere. Here are a few...okay, well a lot of my favorites!

Charlie looking like a big boy sitting on the rocks.
Sometimes parents think their kids are being uncooperative, but to be honest, I think it results in some of the greatest moments. It really shows a child's true self rather than some stiff posed portrait!
Althought I got Charlie to look at me, he wasn't too happy about having his picture made!
We finally got to have a little more fun!
He looks so much like his daddy....Matt Jr. definitely!!!!!

I love this old tractor that they brought with them.
He looks like he's in such deep thought. I soo wish I knew what was going on in that mind of his!
My favorite shot from the entire session!
I think I should have told Matt to smile!!!! LOL!!!
A little more fun with the whole family!
So I had to get a shot of Matt and Jamie by themselves.....
I even asked Charlie to help me take it, but he was more concerned with seeing himself on my camera! I love this pic of Matt and Charlie walking together. He's just too cute!
A little more fun...chasing mom and dad around in the grass!
Finally a shot with mom!
Along with the one of me and Charlie, these last two are also Marty's shots. While I was getting a wider shot of the three of them walking, Marty zoomed in on Charlie. I guess he was wondering why we weren't walking with them!
And one on the bridge...not sure what was funny, but I love his smile!
It was great hanging out with you guys for a while. We seriously need to get together for dinner or something one night!

No comments: