Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ellen, Andrew &Tug

Last Monday I met Ellen, Andrew and Tug at Reedy River for a session. Andrew is a very handsome young man who was not too thrilled about the session...it didn't take him long to start asking if we were done! Here are some of my favorites!

Andrew giving his mom a quick kiss!
Ellen wanted a few pictures by herself and I got the "I'm not photogenic" warning from her. I must disagree.....she was great and the pictures even better!
Actually this is one of my top favorites from the session!
Now for all three of them! Anyone else notice Tug barely sticking his tongue out at me???

One more of this pose....I love this shot!
A little more loving from Andrew!
Now, I hated for Ellen to have to endure Andrew laying on her, but I must say I absolutely love this shot. I'm not sure why but it is my favorite from the session!
Andrew looks so grown up here!
Then it was time for a wardrobe change. Can you tell how hot it was?
Since I knew Ellen had a change of clothes for Andrew with her, I asked if she would mind us going on the other side of Main St. to the water play area. I was thinking it would give Andrew a break and let him play a little. Normally kids want to head straight to the water and the parents won't let them....not Andrew! We wanted him to get in the water and he wouldn't! LOL! He finally loosened up some and we got a few smiles from him!
I love the wall behind him in this one!
After changing back into some dry clothes and asking me again if we were done, I told him just a few more on this bridge and we would be finished! I love this shot...exactly the look I was going for!
And last but not least, another smile and yes, we were done!
Ellen it was great meeting you and your family! I hope you guys had a great time at the park and were able to have a much awaited snack! Andrew did a fantastic job....and Tug too! :0)

No comments: