Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sarah & Andrew

We were in Easley last Sunday at George's Creek Baptist Church for Sarah and Andrew's wedding. The day couldn't have been more perfect! I loved Sarah's dress and it definitely made her look like a princess.Two of Sarah's bridesmaids were busy lacing up the back of her dress while one helped her add a little extra protection!
The stained glass at the back of the altar made a beautiful backdrop for the ceremony.
One of the guests tried to give Andrew a warning - luckily he didn't listen!After the ceremony, everyone traveled to the lodge at Table Rock State Park for their reception. I really liked the intimate atmosphere there - the exposed wood gave a nice cozy feeling to the place. The tables on the patio outside were beautifully decorated and provided a great view of the lake.The guests watched as Sarah and Andrew shared their first dance.A quick kiss before cutting their fabulous not to mention yummy cake! This was the first time I have tasted a cake from Couture Cakes - they did a marvelous job!I love this dark brown fabric that was used at the reception.The guests and bridal party had a fun time dancing - even the flower girl got in on the action!I was able to steal Sarah and Andrew away from the celebration to take some shots of them alone. The landscape made for great portraits, although I tried my best not to keep them out there too long - poor Andrew was already sweatting before we went out the door!These great rocking chairs are all along the porch overlooking the mountains and the lake.I liked so many of these I had to post this last one.Someone did a great job on Andrew's truck - they had it decorated before we even arrived at the reception.I've always heard of tying drink cans to the back of a car, but never Freon containers!!!!Finally, a few pics from Sarah's bridal portraits .....

Congratulations Sarah & Andrew!

No comments: