Saturday, November 01, 2008

Cliff Mautner Workshop

So a few of you know that I have been out of town for a few days. I left Monday to go to Philadelphia, PA for a photography workshop hosted by one of the top ten wedding photographers in the world - Cliff Mautner. The workshop was way more than I expected and gave me a totally new way of looking at light. Anyway, I won't bore you with all the details - we had to pick four of our images to be critiqued on the last day of the workshop. Here are the four I chose.....

And one of Eastern State Penitentiary where we shot at some.
Now - I am pretty much caught back up on returning phone calls and emails. If for some reason I have overlooked one, please let me know! I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween - can you believe it's November already?????

No comments: