Monday, October 27, 2008

The Grumbles Family

Yesterday we met the Grumbles Family at Reedy River Falls Park for a family session. I am surprised at how quickly the leaves are turning and falling. With the little amount of rain we've had, we aren't getting the beautiful bright colors like we normally do but there are still some pretty colors in them!

Okay, here are my favorites from the session.
Clayton and Carter....
They look like they are looking for a way to get in trouble! - This one is Marty's by the way. Carter showing me his leaf!

And Clayton showing me his Spiderman moves! Some more of the whole family....
Then finally when we were done the boys got to play around and have a little fun!!!!!
Leslie it was great meeting all of you! I hope you all have a great time on your trip this weekend!!!!

No comments: