Friday, October 24, 2008

The Ferguson Family

Marty and I met the Ferguson's Wednesday out at Reedy River Falls Park. You can definitely tell that Fall is in the air - the weather is cooler and the leaves - well, not sure we're going to see much color in them this year, but they are starting to fall.

Tyler and Ryan looked great in their matching outfits. You'd almost think these two were twins but they are close to 2 years apart.

A few with mom and dad in them too!
I tried to incorporate some new locations at the park this time. I think this is one of my favorites.
The boys had fun throwing leaves at mom and dad!
A few of Marty's shots....
Then it was time for mom and dad to get the kids!
Tyler is a student at Marty's school - I'm not sure if the thought it was odd to have one of the teachers there taking his picture or not, but both him and Ryan did a great job!
Megan it was great meeting you and your family! I hope you guys had fun and that the boys got to have their ice cream!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy Clifton said...

LOVE the leaf-throwing picture!! Marty's b&w is awesome, too.