Monday, October 20, 2008

Mason & Ryleigh

Yesterday I had the opportunity once again to catch up with a friend! I have known Mason & Ryleigh's mom for most of my life. As a matter of fact, I can't think of a time when I didn't know her. I grew up playing with Amy and her sister Amber and we went through school together. I was shocked at how much Ryleigh has grown since the last time I saw her and Mason is just as cute as ever! Here are my favorites!
They did such a great job!It was too cute - every now and then Ryleigh would just laugh out loud!
Mason is growing up way too fast.One of Marty's shots.
The girls better watch out! There's that laugh again - oh did I mention that I LOVE her outfit! She too sweet!
I think this had to be one of my easiest sessions with kids. These two did everything I asked them to do. Marty and I both agree that these can't be Amy's kids - her kids are supposed to be wild like she used to be when she was younger!!!!! :0)I think she laughed the majority of the time!!! It was too funny! A couple more of Marty's shots....
Mason playing in the water.
And one last one of Ryleigh! Amy it was great seeing you and Josh again! I had fun with Mason and Ryleigh! We definitely need to do dinner together again soon - we had a great time catching up!!!!!

No comments: