Monday, October 20, 2008

Leslie & her girls

Saturday evening, Marty and I met Leslie and her girls in downtown Greer for some fun pictures. This is going to be a long post. There were so many of these that I liked and yes I know there are too many that I'm posting but I'm okay with that!!!!

Chloe and her hat!
Tori with some lens flare from the sun. My most favorite one of these two together! All three of them!Chloe I swear I honestly don't think Tori can take a bad picture. She is awesome in front of the camera.One of Marty's.

Chloe showing Marty her dirty hands.See what I mean!
A little fun!Tori - you go girl!Another one from Marty.And one last one of the two of them together.Leslie, it was great hanging out with you and the girls some! We enjoyed dinner and definitely need to do it more often!

No comments: