Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tiger Calls - Week 4

This week's Tiger Calls show was held at the new Super BI-LO on Hwy 24 in Anderson. This was the only show that I wasn't able to attend and Marty was on his own - well, kind of. I want to thank Trey for tagging along with Marty, keeping him company and yes, even shooting some himself! I was a little disappointed about missing this one because I love the new Super BI-LO stores and wanted to see this one - however, I will have a chance in two weeks - the Tiger Calls show will be back in the same location.

Here's an "aerial" shot of the store and the crowd.
I love watching the kids and their expressions as they get to meet Coach Bowden.
And yes, he even signs babies!
This little guy definitely gets my vote for the cutest fan attending the Tiger Calls broadcast.
Coach Bowden along with Sales Floor Supervisor Jeff Shaw.
Thank you very much Marty for covering this week's show without me - I really appreciate it!

Also, for a complete list of the Tiger Calls BI-LO locations, click here.

Or to find a local Tiger Sports Network Radio Affiliate in your area, click here.

No comments: