Monday, September 17, 2007

Bridget & Timmy

Bridget and Timmy were married at Buck Creek Baptist Church in Chesnee and Saturday's weather couldn't have been more perfect for a wedding.
Timmy's mom helping him get ready.

Bridget's niece Alexis was an honorary bridesmaid. I love her blue eyes.

Brandy and Ansley waiting on the ceremony to begin.

Marty got some great shots of the ceremony from upstairs.

There's no turning back now - it's official!!!!

After the ceremony we took Bridget and Timmy outside for a few quick shots of them alone. The church had an awesome bell tower out front and I couldn't resist doing some shots there.

I think this is definitely one of my favorites.

Before heading inside to their reception, we got Bridget and Timmy in the field beside the church.
I love Bridget's expression trying to cut the cake.
Can't leave out the ring shot!

I'm pretty sure this is one of Marty's shots. She's got her bubbles ready!

The new Mr. & Mrs. Young as they left their reception.

One quick shot of the car before we left.
I hope Bridget and Timmy's honeymoon is as perfect as their wedding was!



Vendors
Florist: Jennifer Martin

Cake: Terri Ezell

Dresses: Carolina Traditions - http://www.carolinatraditions.com/

No comments: