Thursday, July 19, 2007

Crow Kids

Wednesday I met the Crow kids out at Reedy River Falls Park for a session. It's so nice at the park during the week - on the weekends it is packed with people you can hardly find places to shoot. Here's some of my favorites from our session!!!

First some individual shots. Here's Jake....
The we have Taylor.... And finally Jackson....
Even though they were getting eat up by bugs, I was able to get a few shots before I let them get up off of the ground.
I kept threatening to step on Jackson if I didn't get a smile out of him. I don't think he took me seriously!!!! This has got to be one of the neatest trees out there at the park. The roots coming out of the bank are cool.
I'm sure Jake appreciated me having his sister and brother tackle him!
The Crow kids were great and I think they even talked their mom into taking them to the Mellow Mushroom for pizza afterwards!!!!!

No comments: