Friday, July 20, 2007

Baby Presley

Yesterday I had a visit from 2-week-old baby Presley who has the most beautiful, dark head of hair. I would love to know what she was thinking. She kept looking at me like she was trying to figure me out.
I love how you can see the little wrinkles in her arms on this one.
And of course those cute little feet! You can even still see where some of her skin is still flaking off!
Daddy had to get in on the action too! Presley looks so comfortable in daddy's hands.
A little cuddle time with mommy - we couldn't leave her out!
By the end of our session little Presley was so sleepy!
It was great seeing you again Heather and meeting Josh and Presley! She is such a sweet and beautiful baby girl!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! But I never expected anything less...you can't go wrong with such a precious little model! Beautiful work, Mandy!