Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Maddy

Yesterday I met Maddy and her parents downtown at Reedy River Falls Park. With the threat thunderstorms we have everyday during the summer, I was so glad we were able to avoid one! I have to say I was so excited to get to see Maddy's parents - they are friends of mine from high school and I had not seen them in probably close to four years. It was great to be able to catch up with them and meet Maddy! She is sooo cute - but I have to admit I cannot figure out which one of them she favors the most. I can see both her mommy and daddy in her!!!! Here are a few of my favorites.
I love her expression! I really like this bridge at the park - Maddy is cute standing on her tip toes!
This one shows her beautiful dress a little better.
And a close up! Can you believe those eyes!
This time I saved my most favorite one for the end. I love this one of her!
I am so glad we were able to spend some time with Hollie, Chris, and Maddy. It was great catching up on everything and having dinner together! It definitely can't be that long again!!!

No comments: