Sunday, November 09, 2008

Drew and Chelsea

I got a text message from my friend Drew a few days ago - Chelsea wanted me to do some pictures of the two of them with the fall colors. Well, we are pretty much booked up for the entire month - but he got lucky. Today's reguarly scheduled senior session had to be postponed due to an injury. So I texted Drew to see if him and Chelsea were available today. Things worked out perfectly....and I think if they would have had to wait much longer there wouldn't have been many leaves left!

They let me pick the location...just told me they wanted "purty trees" - I love it when I have a session that I can relax and pretty much just do whatever I want to do. They left it up to me...and I am very happy with the result.....so, here are my favorites!

You can't get much better back light than this!
I think Chelsea and I both loved this big yellow tree!

Fall at it's best!
The sun coming through the trees was amazing!
Not sure if I'm liking the lens flare I got on this one, but still like the pic!
It was great seeing you two today - it's been a while! I hope you guys didn't mind all the walking - next time I'll tell you to bring your hiking boots! LOL! :0)

1 comment:

Amy Clifton said...

Gotta love the backlight, a la Cliff. :-) You rocked it! Where is this? I love the path and tall trees.