Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Big Boy Alex

Monday I met Alex and his mommy downtown at the Children's Garden for a session. I can't believe how much he has grown since last year but he still has those big blue eyes!We were even able to get a few of Alex with his mom!

So at the Children's Garden, there are a lot of colorful things to touch and see....and I must say that during our session, Alex's attention was totally NOT on me! LOL! He kept looking at all the neat things around him...but what got his attention the most was the huge Winnie the Pooh!
I think Alex was non-stop the entire time! I am sure Kathleen stays exhausted trying to keep up with him!
He was very interested in the nursery rhyme drawings too!
Kathleen, it was great to see you again and I still can't get over how big Alex is! I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love them, Mandy! Thank you for your great work!