Sunday, February 10, 2008

Church Basketball

I'm probably going to get in trouble for this post, but that's okay! My friend Peyton asked me if I would come to their church basketball games last Monday night to take some pics for him. Well, I get there and it's kind of weird to start with - last season my church had a women's team so I braved it and decided to play. Anyway, it was kind of funny being there to see someone else play rather than playing myself. I got there early enough to shoot some pics of the women's game and was staying for the men's game afterwards. I think I'm bad luck - the visiting women's team only had 2 players show up so they forfeited. :0( However, I did get to watch the men play.
So, I have to post my favorite picture, right??? I was asked after the game if I saw it happen -well, not only did I see it happen, I also captured a picture of it. See, Peyton was playing, and I'm not sure what exactly happened, but one minute he's here.....
And the next minute he's there.....
I'm still waiting on an explaination of how he ended up on the court like that....at first I thought he may have been going after the ball, but as you can see, it's still several feet away!!!!!

I'm sure I'll hear it from Peyton for posting this whenever he realizes it's on here!!!! I had a great time watching the game - it was very much more enjoyable than being on the court wishing there was an oxygen tank nearby!!!!!

No comments: