Saturday, February 09, 2008

Brody Wilson

Brody's mom brought him by the studio yesterday for a 6-month portrait session. He was the cutest thing....all smiles for me - that is until I had the camera up to my face. Once he saw the camera it was all business then. Here are some of my favorites from his session.

Sometimes I wish I knew what babies were thinking. I can hear it now - "This lady thinks she's actually going to get me to smile doesn't she?"
With some help from mom, Brody started to give us some grins.
Then he got to study some of my cars and trains.
Brody finally got to get in the washtub and hang out with the rubber duckies!
Before they left, Brody had fun looking at that other cute baby in the mirror!

It was great to meet Brody and his mom yesterday! Maybe next time I'll have a disguise for my camera!!!!! :0)

No comments: