Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Melissa & Clay

I met Melissa and Clay at Clemson University Sunday for their engagement session. It was the perfect location for these two alumni! We had private access to Death Valley so the stadium was ours. We started with the infamous rock.
The grass isn't as green as I wished it would have been - guess that what the cleats do to it.
Can you spot Melissa and Clay?
We decided to play in the seats a little.
After we were done at the stadium we headed over to the Tillman Hall area to take some more shots. I liked the big bell!This is definitely one of my favorites!
We then drove over to the Botanical Gardens and walked around there a little.
None of us had been there before and I didn't realize the gardens were so big. There were lots of various trails you could take.
I love the rock columns in this arbor....very pretty!Congratulations Melissa and Clay! We'll be seeing you in August and good luck with your house - you have a wonderful builder so I know the house will be outstanding!!!

No comments: