Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Leslie & Mardy

I met Leslie and Mardy Friday in downtown Greenville for their engagement session. We were watching the weather all week thinking it was going to be pouring down raining. I guess the weathermen were wrong - it turned out to be a beautiful afternoon with a blue sky and no rain! I have a lot of favorites from this session so I'm warning you - this is a long post.

We started out behind the Peace Center - check out Leslie's beautiful ring!

And then went across the river for some fun at the fountain.

Thankfully we found some grass that wasn't wet after the much needed rain we've had.
I love pic with them cutting up and laughing!

I tried to combine these next three into one series, but it just didn't give the same effect.
Leslie has the most gorgeous eyes. I love photographing them. They really pop in this picture.

Finally it was back to their feet for some more walking, posing, and kissing!What can I say....her eyes are amazing!Once we were done walking around at Reedy River we got a few quick shots in the parking garage before heading to our last stop.I think Mardy thought we were a little crazy when we said we were going to a laundromat, but we got some cool shots. I think he was hoping they would be closed.I had a great time with Mardy and Leslie - I can't wait until your big day!!!!

No comments: