Friday, September 28, 2007

Tiger Calls - Week 5

This week we visited the BI-LO store in Pickens for the Tiger Calls radio broadcast. One of the first things that caught my eye was this chair the store manager had ready for Coach Bowden. I thought it was a pretty good joke myself.

There was a constant line of fans waiting for autographs.
It never fails, I always have to get the kids. I love watching them.The look on this little guys face as he watches Coach Bowden seems as if he is so admiring of him.
The store manager had Coach Bowden autograph this tiger cutout he had in the store.The store associates had on these great orange Clemson shirts.
Coach Bowden and Store Manager Ritchie Tallman.
As always....
For a complete list of the Tiger Calls BI-LO locations, click here. To find a local Tiger Sports Network Radio Affiliate in your area, click here.

No comments: