Friday, September 28, 2007

Katie & Will

When I was little, my family and I would always go eat at Walnut Grove Fishcamp. I always wanted to go to the Plantation, but it was usually closed by the time we were done eating. Well, Saturday I finally got to visit Walnut Grove Plantation for the first time. It was the perfect setting for Katie and Will's intimate ceremony.
Even though the house could use a little bit of paint and repair, I absolutely loved the rustic feeling of the whole place. Here's a shot of the house before the guests started arriving.

Katie's simple but elegant dress. It was perfect!
The ceremony was held in the back of the property surrounded by barns.

Will is the little brother of one of my best friends, Shannon. I feel a little old seeing him all grown up and getting married. I remember the days when he would be running around the house with no shirt on and missing teeth. Here's Shannon, Will, and their other brother Eric being goofy.

After the ceremony Katie and Will gave me some time to get many shots of the two of them. I love it when you have plenty of time to get great pictures and take advantage of a great location!!!! I have so many favorites...

Okay, now one of Katie by herself.
Their cute and unique cake!
A close up of their cake topper. Her friend and bridesmaid, Nadia made it herself.
Here's Lilly who was running around at the reception. She's so cute!
Jodi laid a kiss on Eric - he looks real happy huh?? Too funny.
One last shot of the reception before we left for the evening.
Congratulations Katie & Will - everything was perfect!! And I will definitely let you know if your record for the quickest ceremony ever is broken!!!

No comments: