Sunday, April 29, 2007

Kerrie & Jerry

Today Marty and I went to downtown Greenville with Kerrie and Jerry for their engagement portraits. We started off at the Rock Quarry where we shot some more traditional poses. The grass is always nice and green there and the flowers are so beautiful!

Jerry and Kerrie looked great together - his shirt matched the flowers in her dress perfectly.

I love the way Kerrie is looking at the camera in this shot.
Then it was time for them to give each other a peck on the cheek!

After we left the Rock Quarry we headed up to Main St. to play around a little. I love this wall on the side of the Army Navy Store.
I think this is definitely one of my favorite shots!


We then walked down through Reedy River Park which was overflowing with people. We were finally able to find a perfect shady spot where we could be alone.

Congratulations on your engagement! We can't wait for the wedding to be here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALL THE PICTURES YOU PUT ON HERE ARE MY FAV... YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET PERSON IN SIDE AND OUT.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING MY PICTURES YOU AND MARTY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY BRIDAL PICTURES I JUST KNOW THEY ARE BEAUITFUL!!!!!!!