Saturday, November 08, 2008

The White Family

First of all I want to say I can't believe it has been over 2 years since I last took pictures of Rafe. It seems like only yesterday. Friday I met Cory, Mandi, Rafe and Buck at the Rock Quarry for a family session. I always say how great it is that I'm able to photograph kids of friends from high school......and this is another one of those times. Cory and I were pretty good friends in high school - he picked on me constantly - but I guess I wouldn't copy notes for just anyone when their hand is injured! LOL!

I honestly don't think we could have asked for better weather or bright fall colors this weekend - here are my favorites from their session! :0)

Rafe and Buck both did a great job!
Patiently waiting....
Okay, so I know the water in the creek was cold, but Rafe didn't seem to mind at all!
Rafe and his daddy....
then mommy's turn!
And last but not least, you gotta love the faces of a child!
Mandi and Cory - it was great seeing you guys again! And I'm glad you're back in Greer too!!!!! Rafe was too funny - not sure who he looks or acts like more!

No comments: