Monday, November 17, 2008

The Brown Family

Saturday Marty and I drove down to Columbia to visit my friend (and college roommate) Alicia and her family. After debating on where to do their family session, she finally decided on Irmo Town Park.....I think she made a great choice!
There were so many pretty leaves out there and Xavier had fun picking them up!

A little fun on the swing!
I have to admit...I'm liking the brown and white!
Marty's shot of Curtis throwing Xavier up in the air! LOL!
Definitely one of my favorites!
Could he be any cuter????
My favorite!
Alicia, it was great getting to see you again and visit a little! We definitely need to meet up more often!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of our other lil family across the street, and yes, the "brown" and "white" looks really great!!! Ms B