Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Folk Family

Monday Marty and I met the Folk Family out at the Rock Quarry for a session. We were planning to do some of the whole family and then some of little Kaylee by herself. I have to say she was too cute! I had so much fun chasing her around and watching her run. It's so funny how when kids start walking they want to be so independent. It can be one of the most difficult ages to photograph, but at the same time one of the most fun too!

Here's some of Kaylee by herself. She looked like she wasn't too sure of me at first!
But then she had some smiles!

Kaylee and her mama!
Then all three of them! I had so many favorites of these, that I couldn't pick just one!
Kaylee and her daddy!I love the close-up shots! As she was running, she stopped and turned around - like she was wondering why we weren't following her! Becky it was great to meet you and your family! We had fun getting to know you guys and running around with Kaylee! You definitely have a cutie pie!!!!!

No comments: