Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Reese

Baby Reese stopped by yesterday for a newborn session. This little girl was adorable and did a great job!
I loved her monogrammed bloomers!
Cute little lips!
I just noticed her eyes are closed in every single one of my favorites! I think they are barely open in this one, but from the angle I'm at you can't tell that.

I finally decided to start trying to do something new with every session. I made this the night before and decided to try it out....I still need to add more petals to it. I ran out of petals the other night, but I wasn't complaining...especially not after I burnt my finger with the glue gun!
Valerie didn't know she was going to be in on the pics, but once I saw her black shirt, decided to ask if she would mind! I think it turned out great!
Valerie it was great meeting you and talking a little bit! You have such a sweet little girl!!!! Congratulations!

No comments: