Monday, June 30, 2008

Vanderford Family

Last Wednesday Marty and I met Ashli, Kevin and Grayam out at the Rock Quarry for a family session. I've been going non-stop since then so it's taken me a few days to get them up on the blog. Anyway, I had a blast with Grayam...he was so funny and cute as he could be too!

Not sure what it is with the kids recently, but I keep getting caught...they are always looking back to see where I am!!!! LOL.
I had no problem at all getting him to smile for me!
I love this one of the three of them!

Grayam looks like such a big boy in this one!
Now Ashli was probably ready to kill me for this one. I had told Grayam to go tackle them!
Those blue eyes!
He had fun peeking around the tree at me!
I love this one!
He was making some of the funniest faces.
I just wish I knew what he was thinking!
Daddy started tickling him!
A few more in the grass.
He did such a great job...there were so many I liked!
I think he got bored...he started picking grass....
until Kevin was threatening to tickle him again!
Ashli it was so great to meet you and your family! I had so much fun meeting you guys...and playing around with Grayam!

No comments: