Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Leslie's Bridals

Now that their big day has passed I can show you my favorites from Leslie's bridal portrait session. If you remember from the sneak peek, we travelled to Huntington Beach State Park in Murrell's Inlet for the session. Here they are!

I loved this wall!
The next ones are a few from inside Atalaya.
Leslie's eyes are so blue. I love the color of them in this one.
Then we headed out on the beach for a few shots.
It was a long day of riding in the car, but we got some awesome shots! I hope to go back there soon and be able to see the rest of the house!
A big thank you to Timala Williams from Begonias in Bloom for making the gorgeous bouquet for us!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, you were right in my backyard!! LOVE that lighting in #8!
Erin (from C2K Neighborhood)

Mandy Mayfield said...

Thanks Erin! - you must have a great backyard!!!!!

Erin said...

Yeah, I have to say I can't complain about it :) It's nice to meet other SC people at C2K - there aren't many of us!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy, these look great! I love your new stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

really awesome work! i will be back to admire and get inspiration! how do you get so much time with the bride? i never have more than a half hour or so and i've never gotten to take them to different locations, i would lo ve to be able to do that! is it a seperate package you offer, do they do it before the wedding...so many questions.

Melanie (from c2k neighborhood)