Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Brantely & Ansley

Sunday I met Brantley & Ansley out at the Rock Quarry for a session. The weather was so nice and these two couldn't have done a better job! They were both in a wedding we shot last year and it was great to see them again! Here are some of my favorites from their session.
Ansley looks so grown up in this one to me!

She is too cute!
And Brantley just looks like a little man!
I like Ansley's eyes in this one!
Both of them would do whatever I asked them to do!!! I love those sessions!
One more of Brantley by himself.
And Ansley too!
Some brothers and sisters don't care to hug each other, but it didn't bother these two!
They didn't mind being close at all.
One last shot....had to get the piggies in there!
Mandy - it was good to see you Sunday and get to see Brantley and Ansley again - I can't believe how much it seems like Ansley has grown since last year!!! You're going to have your hands full when she gets older!!!! :0)

No comments: