Monday, March 31, 2008

Kelly's Maternity Session

Yesterday Kelly and Andy stopped by for Kelly's maternity session. She doesn't look like she's gained an ounce with her pregnancy - she is definitely all baby!!!! We started out with both of them - they are the cutest couple!
I was very proud that Andy was able to keep a serious face for this one!
Kelly is having a boy so we needed to incorporate some blue!!!
I like both versions.
Andy and Kelly are both Clemson fans and brought along these cute booties!
I love the warmness of the light on this one...Kelly is gorgeous!
Just a little more fun with the light - I love this shot!
Before she left I wanted to spell Cohen's name with the blocks. I love the colors against her white shirt. Too cute!!!!
Kelly - it was so good to see you and Andy! I hope you have a very easy delivery when Cohen decides it is time for everyone to meet him!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE GREAT! Can't wait to see little Cohen. Love ya, April

Anonymous said...

beautiful! i found you on the C2K neighborhood and thought i'd bookmark your blog. i've got to go check out the rest!