Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kaye Painter grandkids

Kaye Painter called me wanting to do pictures of her grandkids so I met them out at the Rock Quary yesterday to do just that! After fighting the crowds of people on Friday and Saturday it was nice for us to have the place to ourselves. We started off with a few on the rocks.
I have to say that I scare myself sometimes - I'm used to working with smaller kids a lot so when I have older kids who know how to look at me and smile it almost makes things seem too easy for me!

Anna Katherine and Mary Beth are two sisters who didn't act like they wanted to be too close to each other - especially when I asked them to put their arms around one another!!!
Then we decided to do a few in the grass. Although we couldn't have asked for better sun, the temperature was a little chilly!
Caz, Kenzley and Adam did a great job!!!!!
Except I thought they were going to kill me when I had their cousins laying on top of them!!!
The kids wanted to do some shots in the bamboo so across the creek we went!
I had to get one more of Anna Katherine and Mary Beth together - they are too cute!
And another of the older three too!
Next - a funny shot they said!!!!!
We left the Rock Quarry to find another location to take some pics of Caz and his truck. When I was asked if it was okay if they brought his truck along and I could take some pics of him and his truck I said sure - not a problem. Well, I have to admit...I didn't realize at the time they were talking about a full-size truck!!!!! In my mind I'm thinking grandchild and truck.....toy truck is what came to mind, but honestly I'm glad to say I had a blast with everyone trying to find somewhere to take these pics. Caz first wanted to go to this rock he knew of. Well, after splashing through many mud puddles we ended up being blocked by some big steal beams and had to turn around. However, we did find another location and the sun was perfect. So, here's Caz and his non-toy truck!
He wanted to change into some clothes that were more his style!!! I love this shot and the flare from the sun!
Poor thing - it only looks all nice and warm!!!!
It was about the time the sun started going down and the wind was picking up that my own fingers were getting numb. Can you tell they were a little chilly?
Kaye - I really enjoyed having the opportunity to photograph your grandkids. They were so much fun!!!! If only you had gotten to go through the mud with us!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW....HURRY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST....THANKS...K

Anonymous said...

1ST PIC WITH CAZ AND HIS TRUCK PLEASE POST ON THE BLOG THAT HE IS ONLY SIXTEEN. LOL! OH MY-LANTA!THE PICS ARE AWESOME THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE! GINA

Amy Clifton said...

Love the shots with the truck and the flare!