Sunday, February 03, 2008

Thanks for stopping by!

Thank you to all the many brides who stopped by to chat with us at yesterday's wedding festival. I was so amazed at how many 2009 and 2010 brides there were. I will defintely say if you are getting married in May of 2009 you really need to book your vendors early - there will be a ton of May weddings next year!!!!!

We had a great time meeting lots of new people and hearing all about your upcoming weddings!

Here are some pics of our booth taken with my little point and shoot camera!

Thanks again and we're looking forward to a great 2008 wedding season!

1 comment:

Jerry & Kerrie said...

hey there Yes we moved up here and I really like it so far. I am still job hunting but other then that just enjoying life. I do miss my family alot but I know it will get easier with time. My e-mail is babygirl6232007@yahoo.com
keep in touch