Friday, February 01, 2008

Some changes for 2008!

Okay, so first of all yes I am still alive! I know I've been neglecting the blog lately and I promise that I am going to get back to blogging on a regular basis. For now I wanted to bring up some much needed changes for the new year. For starters, I have been working on updating the galleries on my website FINALLY! I am not completely finished but the majority of them are up with fresh new images so check it out when you have a chance.

Also, we have updated our pricing for 2008. New packages have been slightly restructured to offer our clients a wider variety of products. We will now be offering an assortment of albums and other new products so that we can serve our clients to the best of our ability.

I have been out of town about half of the month of January it seems like so I haven't had a chance to catch back up with all the sessions before Christmas, but starting next week check the blog daily for new posts! I promise to get everyone caught up on all my work!!!!

No comments: