Sunday, February 24, 2008

Snow Tubing

With wedding season just around the corner we know pretty soon our weekends will be non-existent. So last weekend we had a fun relaxing time with our friends....Saturday night was game night - although it was planned at the last minute we had fun and Sunday afternoon we headed to Hendersonville to go snow tubing at Moonshine Mountain. This was my first time going there and I wasn't sure what to expect. There was no real snow on the ground, but we had a great time anyway.

Now, onto some pics taken with my little point and shoot.....

While we were waiting to get all checked in, Julie decided to model a helmet for us.... I think it's a little too small!!!!
I must say I have to find out who took this picture. I wanted to get a shot of us girls....I don't remember who took it, but I need to know so that I either don't have them take another pic for me or so that I can teach them how to take a picture that isn't blurry!!!!! :0)
Here we are waiting in line with our tubes....the not-so-fun part of the day.....don't we all look excited!!!
Here's a pic of the mountain with Farrah's head slightly in the way.
What I liked was the neat cable that you hooked onto to pull you up the mountain!!!! The people who were attempting to walk up it didn't look like they were having too easy of a time.
Here we are at the top getting into our tubes. It was really fun to go down in a train...usually there were 7 or 8 of us joined together going down.
Even though it was drizzling a little bit while we were there, we had a blast being kids again. Maybe the next time we go there will actually be real snow on the ground!!!!

No comments: