Friday, June 22, 2007

Melissa & John

I met Melissa & John on the campus of Wofford College for their engagement session. I have to say I was a little excited having the opportunity to shoot in a new place. I had to make John give up what I think was 2 cell phones and a pager - I've never had to take away that much from a guy before! We started out their session in front of this cool water sculpture.

And since John is a fireman, we had to get a fire hydrant involved!
Then we walked over to the Main Building - yep that's what it's called - for some shots there.I think Melissa and John look so cute in this shot.
Still in front of the Main Building!
Then we drove over to the Liberty Trail area. That area was really nice!
Then we headed down past the baseball field to the railroad tracks. There were several train cars parked on the tracks when I first rode by, but when we got there, only 2 remained. I'm just glad no one got hit by a moving train!
And one more - this one with a little graffiti!!!
Melissa it was great to see you guys again! September will be here before you know it - I'm looking forward to your big day!!!

No comments: