Monday, June 25, 2007

Kerrie & Jerry

Saturday Marty and I went to Spartanburg for Kerrie and Jerry's wedding. Kerrie and I met while taking a basic photography course together and have kept in contact since then! I was really excited when she asked me to shoot her wedding. Although the temperature was close to 100 degrees on Saturday, the weather was beautiful! Here's a shot of the church before Kerrie and her girls got there. A quick shot of her shoes....
Jerry's dad helping him straighten his tie before the ceremony.
And here they are....Jerry finally gets to see how stunning Kerrie looked!
After the ceremony I got the newly wed couple alone for a few portraits together.
I loved the windows in the church.
Kerrie and Jerry sharing their first dance.
And of course a few of the groomsmen had to share a dance too!
The cake was beautiful and once I had a chance to sit down and take a quick bite I found out that it tasted just as good as it looked!
I thought their glasses were cute! A shot of their beautiful rings with some of the flowers! I love the calla lilies!!!!
Kerrie had custom printed M&Ms for their favors. What woman doesn't love chocolate!!! I wish I would have had this at my wedding! What more helpful, but a money tree to help with the honeymoon!!!!
Okay, so I had to be prepared for not one, but two surprises that Jerry had up his sleeve and Kerrie has the best expressions on her face for both of them! The first was when Jerry was removing the garter from her leg...with her dad hovering over, Jerry pulls out a chastity belt!

Then it was time for the couple to get away and get the honeymoon started. Kerrie was walking out to Jerry's truck only to be greeted by a sweet, shiny black corvette. Boy was she surprised! Jerry had arranged for them to leave their reception in a ride that Kerrie knew nothing about!The wedding was beautiful and I think everyone had a great time! I hope these two are enjoying themselves on their honeymoon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE DID HAVE A GREAT TIME BUT NOW WE ARE BACK TO THE REAL WORLD.