Friday, June 15, 2007

Joye & Josh

Sunday before last I met Joye & Josh at Miliken for their engagement session. I wish I could say I am going to shoot their upcoming wedding - they are traveling to Antigua to get married. I'm soo jealous!!!!

We started out under the row of there trees that I absolutely love...
Then we took a few shots around this fountain - I am beginning to wonder if this fountain ever works...it's never on when I'm there.

After the fountain, we went out to the field around one of the lakes.

It was very hot out there and there seemed to be a lot of bugs. I kept having to wait on Joye & Josh to swat the gnats away!!!! But, it gave them a few laughs!!!!

We walked around to the other side of the building which I have never been on and did a few fun shots there.

There's this really cool rock in the middle of one of the ponds there. I thought it was neat!

Even though the grass was a little damp, these two didn't mind laying down in it for me!!!!

Last but not least, one more kissing shot under the trees!!!

It was great seeing you again Joye and meeting Josh!!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!!

I am looking forward to your bridal portrait next week!!!

No comments: