Sunday, January 14, 2007

Some things I couldn't show you before Christmas!

Okay, so some things I couldn't post on here before Christmas, due to the fact that they were going to be used as Christmas gifts. However, now I can!

I have to admit, I was a little worried when I got first email from a lady named Teresa wanting some pictures done for gifts. She told me she was a fifty-something year-old who is not very photogenic and wanted something of her with a red rose in the picture. So, of course right off the bat my mind is going crazy trying to think of what I'm going to do. I mean, I'm used to chasing little kids running around....having to lay on my stomach or whatever other positions I need to in order to get a great shot. Needless to say Teresa turned out to be great to work with and the pictures turned out wonderful! There was no need at all for me to worry! I hope that her family treasured their gifts, after all - you can never go wrong with giving pictures!

Here are my favorites...


It was great to meet you Teresa! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to create these special memories for you!

No comments: